• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signcraft Sign Quote could be helpful

Stacey K

I like making signs
There's lots of people asking about software for pricing. I just happen to check in with Signcraft and the calculator they have is quite nice! Just wanted to throw it out there for those of you who ask...it might be a good starting point and you could use the elements to build your own.

That's it! Have a nice weekend everyone!

netsol

good point, i HATE PRICING (we are still at the awkward stage where many types of product i have not produced for the first time, making it a bit harder)

Stacey K

I like making signs
good point, i HATE PRICING (we are still at the awkward stage where many types of product i have not produced for the first time, making it a bit harder)
Same here...I'm actually working on my pricing right now LOL

WildWestDesigns

I wrote my own little quote program (I actually considered it my "Hello World" program when I try to learn a new language, since it's usually just CLI) that after going through the whole process writes to a txt file in which ever directory your running the shell from. Not fancy, but it does do the job and it has all the specifics that I would care about versus your generic pricing programs that may have most, but not all and may or may not allow for customization.

Worse comes to worse, a lot of excel type of programs could be used to generate one for you, and can even add a pseudo gui to it as well. Just save it as a template, that way every time you open it as a template don't have to worry about overwriting the previous version