• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignLab 10 saving and loading issue

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
I am having a problem with SignLab saving and being able to reload the file or BAK file. I use it on two computers (my 9-5 and at home since it's my personal software) and haven't had a problem with the work computer. At home, I started getting a plugin error with Adobe Illustrator but earlier today figured out I need to uninstall the newer version (v24) and install/uninstall an older version (v23) to get the plugins to load properly.
I am afraid of loading/creating any files in SignLab then exporting them as an AI or PDF it's not allowing me to open the exported file then when I go to access the file at a later date, both the CDL and BAK files won't open and the BAK disappears. I keep my files on an external and have been doing this for years (I just upgraded to a larger external after this problem occurred thinking this was the problem, it wasn't).

Anyone have a clue what this could be or where I should start looking?

-Running Win 10 Home x64 1909
-SignLab 10 (latest)
-i7 9700, 16GB, NVidia 4GB