• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Signlab 8 Can't Install Full Version on PC

IPSLSignsman

Good Morning Everyone,

I have purchased Signlab 8 from a seller on e-bay, All I have is the installer CD, Fonts CD and Orange Dongle, Signlab installed on a trial mode, My problem is I do not know where to find the Licence Key or what location it's meant to be added, I do not have a licence key on disk, I could use the demo version but can't save work to this, once the 15 days trial runs out it wont work, (I am also worried I've paid a lot of money for a Trial version as it says Trial on the dongle)

Please see attached seller instructions and Screen Grab of Signlab msg, I would ask Cadlink for advice but they will no longer support Signlab 8, I could do with a detailed instruction on this subject or for someone to tell me I've been sold something useless. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Trial.pdf
    31.1 KB · Views: 266
  • Signlab.pdf
    78.5 KB · Views: 362

jimdtg

Launch program, get About information from Help menu.

Check on your installer CD and check 'Licencefiles.ZIP' exist or not.

Bert Wondervan

Good Morning Everyone,

I have purchased Signlab 8 from a seller on e-bay, All I have is the installer CD, Fonts CD and Orange Dongle, Signlab installed on a trial mode, My problem is I do not know where to find the Licence Key or what location it's meant to be added, I do not have a licence key on disk, I could use the demo version but can't save work to this, once the 15 days trial runs out it wont work, (I am also worried I've paid a lot of money for a Trial version as it says Trial on the dongle)

Please see attached seller instructions and Screen Grab of Signlab msg, I would ask Cadlink for advice but they will no longer support Signlab 8, I could do with a detailed instruction on this subject or for someone to tell me I've been sold something useless. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Please email me a photo of everything about SignLab that you have purchased.
I can help you.
bertywonder@yahoo.com