• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab 8

rcook99

I am looking for two things.

1) Are there any merchant members here that sell Signlab? I checked with Cadlinks site and there are no local dealers.

2) I am trying to find out if the driver they use for the Canon IPF 8100 12 color printer will work for my Canon IPF 8000 12 color printer.

I would like to upgrade to Ver. 8 if they have the drivers for my printer.

Mosh

Also Signlab dealers, how much for a dongle? I want to add another computer and can't see paying for a whole package (we have two already) If the price is not right we will be looking at other options.

d fleming

Not a dealer but you should be able to go to cadlink site and download drivers. I also run two machines, my second dongle was nowhere near as expensive as the first and I think they are running a promo right now. Check the site.

rcook99

D. Fleming I know they have the drivers for certain models but I am trying to find out if the one they have for the 8100 will work for my 8000.

signage

Rob have you gone to the cadlink website/forum and posted this question? I think you would get a better answer over their!

rcook99

Brian thanks for asking! Yes I posted it around 2pm today and am waiting for a response. I also have an email to tech. support that I sent last night and am still waiting for an answer. Hopefully I will hear from them tomorrow sometime.

RC

rcook99

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dave at the Mass Cadlink office said Signlab 8 will work with the Canon IPF 8000. Thanks to everyone that replied. Now it's time to check with the supplier to see what upgrade offers they have going.

signage

Rob RayW from cadlink posted a reply to you post over on Cadlink Forum and he said they are working on the driver at this time and should be released around Dec. 18!

fondu

When I upgraded to SL8 Print & Cut, I got it from signs 101 merchant member "Nick" with H & H Sign Supply out of KY. They were very helpful!

rcook99

Brian thanks for your help I will take a look at his post. Also fondu thanks for your help as well I will keep Nick in mind.