• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignLab and Allendata 830 cutter problem

I have reinstalled SignLab 9 and am connected to Allendata 830 cutter. Since reinstall, I can't cut with Signlab. The test cut for the cutter is good, but nothing once I am in SignLab. Someone suggested a null modem serial cable. Do I have one if my program and cutter used to talk to each other? Any help would be great!

I don't know what any of that means. Can you explain?
The troubling thing is, it used to work. We haven't disconnected any cables or switched any ports.

timgo

Graphics Designer
I have reinstalled SignLab 9 and am connected to Allendata 830 cutter. Since reinstall, I can't cut with Signlab. The test cut for the cutter is good, but nothing once I am in SignLab. Someone suggested a null modem serial cable. Do I have one if my program and cutter used to talk to each other? Any help would be great!

Go to : Cut | Plotting defaults | selected driver and check your driver and go to Setup | Port and check your port location.