• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignLab fonts set up

Jean Shimp

I recently installed SignLab 9 on a new computer. Prior to that I have been using this program for several years on my old computer. I had all my fonts nicely organized in folders in SL - script, serif, san serif, etc. I forgot about that set up. I still have the old computer. Is there any way I can retrieve the font folders that are categorized and import them into my new computer? Or do I have to set up all new folders? Thanks.

timgo

Graphics Designer
I recently installed SignLab 9 on a new computer. Prior to that I have been using this program for several years on my old computer. I had all my fonts nicely organized in folders in SL - script, serif, san serif, etc. I forgot about that set up. I still have the old computer. Is there any way I can retrieve the font folders that are categorized and import them into my new computer? Or do I have to set up all new folders? Thanks.

Copy the fonts folder of your old PC and paste it into the new PC. USE a Usb.
Run SignLab, go to File | Install | Fonts