• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab Newbie in need of mentorship

Leslie C.

I am in need of any information I can get my hands on in regards to training for signlab or someone who can mentor on signlab vinyl 9.1. I just started working for a monuments company that is under new ownership. Previous owner was supposed to mentor and train, however passed away during the sale of his business. So much trial and error, from materials, design, and equipment. Luckily we have worked through enough questions to be producing for our customers, but would love any input or mentorship in regards to best processes, materials used and signlab support. Any training courses and or good websites to use for research? Product suggestions in regards to best vinyls to use or places to get best prices? We are using an ADSI Allen Datagraph 536-GTS to cut vinyl. I’m up for any and all info anyone is willing to share. Thanks!

tbullo

Superunknown
Cadlink has a channel on youtube. Most things can be figured out there. Anything else, just post up on here and someone will give you an answer.

d fleming

Yes, signlab has some great training videos and also under the help tab is a ton of info. Cadlink, youtube and tutorials are your friend.