• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signlab vs Flexi

montague

I used to use Signwizard , I am getting back into the business and would like to purchase Either Flexi or Signlab

looking forward to your comments

aloha
don

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Download the trial version and try them for yourself. You're the better judge of what you like.

JB

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't know about Signlab but Flexi likes to punch you in the nuts when you are not looking.
If you are willing to punch back you can use it (Flexi) to make money.

geb

Signlab has never punched me in the n^ts, I like the software and dependability. I recommend buying a software that suits what your doing workwise.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Flexi likes to punch you in the nuts when you are not looking....

tenor.gif

Last edited:

karst41

Flexi has a monthly subscription. Pro is $49a month with a 1 year agreement.
As cheap as I am, I do find this to be a decent value.

Be absolutely certain that with Each and every file you create you make a Save As or Export formats
to EPS and PDF. Back these up to a external SS Drive.
I have old old old Flexi files that will not import to anything including Flexi.

I have used Flexi for 29 years, and I do know that some guys prefer SL.

Side Note:
I have used demos of Onyx and Wasatch and did not find enough of a difference in color
values to command a valid enough reason to shell out the bucks to rip the HP 560.
Thats a lot of hard earned money, and I am cheap.

On the other hand % 99.8 of the materials in my shop are 3M.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Cool thing with Flexi is you can change your workspace to look like any of them (SL, CM, SW, Inspire...)