• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signmaster Question

bigcrazyal

Hi All,
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have a quick question about the cutter software and I'm not even sure if this is achievable. I have a set of stickers that I want to contour cut. This is pretty simple and straight forward. I use the contour cut wizard to set up the cutting and line up the page marks in the cutter, etc... The cutter is 27" wide and the printer i'm using is 24" wide, so I'm printing 2ft x 2ft sheets. My question is this. I want to cut the 2ft sheets of stickers that I've printed and contour cut down to 4"x6" (aprox) sheets. 1. is there a setting to add more cuts (when i add a weedbox it takes away the contour cuts) and 2. Can the force of the cutter be increased for these particular cuts so the cutter cuts out the 4x6 sheets after it's done the contour cut on the stickers? The only other alternative I think I might have is to print, contour cut, and maybe reload and recut to do the 4x6" sheet cut. I'm not excited about that because there is room for error everytime you reload the vinyl into the cutter. Thanks in advance.