• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signpro VS Signcomp VS Signtech?

FS-Keith

never dealt with signpro. Out of the three you mentioned I would say signcomp. The signtech I have dealt with is complete garbage

player

I always thought Signtech was better than Signpro so Signcomp must be the winner?

what was wrong with Signtech?

FS-Keith

I always thought Signtech was better than Signpro so Signcomp must be the winner?

what was wrong with Signtech?

I am probably just making a generalization about all their stuff, but they make/made two different extrusions that are a complete nightmare for face changeouts and being such a PIA people have to rig the signs to make them work and in doing so further make them into bigger piles of ****. I did a bank changeover recently where the people who originally built all the signs used a signtech extrusion and it was a nightmare. Ill look for a picture of the extrusion. I might have deleted them

Z SIGNS

Used the signcomp for many years.I think it's the best one out there but they became to pricey.Lateley I buy the extrusion in 24' lenghts from eastern metal supply and cut em myself.

player

Used the signcomp for many years.I think it's the best one out there but they became to pricey.Lateley I buy the extrusion in 24' lenghts from eastern metal supply and cut em myself.

Do you buy Signcomp or generic extrusions?