• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Design-Off #4 - The Assignment

Doyle

well, what does it really matter then how many people are in it anyway?? It really doesn't matter to me..... the best designs win. Everyone gets to have fun.... can we make it unlimited entries???

flisk

I think the only limit would be based on how many poll slots there are (50).

Unless you opened up another thread for the entries, then any amounts.

Doyle

if there are any objections to making this contest open for everyone, please speak now......

ndemond

No objections here, by the way I already googled 50's diner and found it on page 2 or 3. What is the size of the marquee on bottom?

Fun challenge, having the theme set. (Pulling hair out):wink:

Doyle

UPDATE:

This Contest is OPEN to ALL SIGNS101 MEMBERS!!

EDIT: Original 10 participants will be voted on first, and will be awarded prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd. We will have a second round of voting putting the top 3 qualifiers against all of the additional entries.... Sound good???

:signs101:

Last edited:

OADesign

ack...

come on guys it was posted. you should have signed up then...

save the cattle call for the next contest and keep this one to it original contestants.

give the new guy a fighting chance...

Sites&Signs

I tried getting in the last one and was to late.... so I made sure to get in this round....

it doesn't really matter I guess, either way is cool with me

but I thought it would be good to continue the way the last 3 rounds went...

Doyle

Sorry guys, didn't mean to make this confusing.... I decided to stick with the original 10 for the voting.... see above, I edited my post. I just want this to be fun for everyone and see lots of designs. Only the original 10 will be voted on.. Then the top 3 will go against all of the other entries in a second voting...

I know I know, what an idiot, right? My apologies, just have fun with it!!!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
No problem Vinyl Junkie...

>Booger flick<
>Booger flick<
>Booger flick<

pttttttttt!

Service Sign Co

The sign is already built so I guess there is no need for detail like elevation,grade,material list,lamp sizes,ballast,stress scales etc. The top 5 for the final 5 would be interesting to see a massive 60' tall panaflex, mercury vapor lamp type, with fabrication details and layout. Especially since some members have been generous enough to donate goodies. Just a thought

Cadmn

Rick OK it's off to your room young man , without supper. & don't come out till shovel say you can.

Baz

I personally like the idea of having only 10 entries. It seems to spark more interest for some reason ... Also .. If everybody joins in on the same project .. there will be less interest for the next contest. Its also a nice surprise aspect to divulge the project after the 10 contestants have signed on. Note that if anyone is not happy with the project they can allways drop out and let someone else come onboard.

oliver5528

I'm newbie just getting in the buisness. thought I would try this project.

attachment.php

Sorry couln't resist I know how everyone likes newbies!!

Attachments

• joke.jpg
    joke.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 300