• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 365 fail!

Signs365

Merchant Member
David, I hope that we haven't broken the relationship beyond repair. As any institution built by man that wishes to grow and live beyond what it currently is, we strive for a better way, A WAY TO DO THINGS BETTER!

I put the banner in for a reprint this afternoon... that.... is all that I did. I will not touch the banner other than putting the product in for a reprint, BUT... I added webbing. It is going through our regular processing and I am not going to babysit the order as anything special. Please post pictures of the end result. In some small way I hope that the end result is not 100% gratifying to you; but I am selfish that way. Either way, please tell the community here your thoughts.

To all those that have viewed and commented on this thread: Signs365 loves this forum and we check it regularly. We strive to achieve great things in the little space that we occupy and we are disappointed when we hear that we do not follow through on what we aim to achieve. This place gives us insight that allows us to fix our shortcomings as well as shine when we accomplish our goals.

Based on this thread we are making some changes to our process. EXAMPLE, all mesh banners will have grommets placed 12-15" apart... Any mesh banner over 10' will automatically recommend that webbing be added.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I haven't had any issues with the printing from signs365 yet. I would like to use them for printing canvas, but I get canvas printed for about $1.25 less ... but that isn't a quality control issue. That is more wishful thinking.

Starter

We as fabricators in the sign business will all make mistakes from time to time. It is how the problem is rectified and any damaged relationships repaired.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Wasn't it someone from 365 that got on a plane and brought reprints to Pat Whatley?

Sounds dedicated to me.

Wasn't it someone from 365 that got on a plane and brought reprints to Pat Whatley?

Sounds dedicated to me.

It was. I remember reading that thread.

Personally, we've been ordering from Signs 365 for several years now and we seldom have issues. Out of probably around 200 (give or take) orders we've maybe had to have a half dozen jobs reprinted. This wasn't always their fault either, as some of our claims were due to damage in shipping. The bad part is that I remember a time when we had like 3 jobs in a row that had to be replaced and I must say a couple of those jobs were just horrible. This was about the time when they had expanded their operation to two new locations and it would seem that the sudden growth spurt was causing quality control issues at the home office.The owner/manager called us personally to apologize for these mishaps and issued us $100 credit on top of the reprints. He went on to say that this is not how they run their operations from day to day and these shortcomings were quite embarrassing. However, I had it in my mind that if they could screw up 3 jobs in a row as bad as these, we were going to check out other options. We decided to drop Signs 365 and try out another large wholesale printer instead. We ordered 5 jobs from this new supplier and 4 of the 5 jobs were either screwed up or not up to our expectations for one reason or another. Low and behold, we decided perhaps it was best to go back to Signs 365. This was about 2 years ago. Since then, we've had no issues with anything that I can remember other than another set of decals that were damaged in shipping. Fortunately, we now do most of our printing in house so we don't have to outsource as much as we did when we were starting out, but we still use them for banners, and on occasion for printed decals where precision contour cuts are a must.Their contour cutting capabilities are outstanding and their ordering system is hands down the best and easiest to use of any trade printer I have ever dealt with.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
You know what I HATE about SIGNS365?? I'll tell you what I hate. I hate how tempting they make it to quit using my printer and just sub almost everything out to them so I can get other things done and still make a profit. It's even bugging me right this second as I talk about it.

I HATE IT!

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I'm uploading a 4'x30' Banner right now. I'll check it out when it gets here but the one from a few years ago is still up on my customers' building. They're just changing the name.
Thanks Signs365 for making it so affordable and worry free that I don't have to get 25 feet into a banner on my machine and have an issue causing me to reprint.

jman

No problems here with them and we do a few dozen orders a month there and are always satisfied. We've maybe had 2 jobs in past year that were messed up but nothing major (color issues) and they always made things right without a hassle.

Ernie there is my main man to talk to!

bold_will_hold

I use signs365 frequently. Mostly yard signs and digital prints. Can confirm the concern with rolling the prints too tight, but I am assuming it is so they can fit as much as they can in a tube and keep shipping cost low. The one job I had ordered the tube came with no end caps only packing tape over the ends. It was during the winter session and I am assuming it got bumped around abit. The edges of about half of 40 prints were chipped. I had never seen it before the print and laminate were cracked and chipped like a paint chip coming off a wall. I had undersized my material and favored the good side of prints in a attempt to trim the bad parts. Now whenever I unroll prints from them I cringe in anticipation of the edges being messed up from shipping. But overall I enjoy working with them, the website is amazing and easy to use. The only annoying part it the flash screen on their main page which gives me mini epileptic seizures.

spectrum maine

just started with signs 365- so far its been awesome. i need a 2 sided mesh over the road banner- any suggestions? 365 website says only 1 sided mesh.

WrapYourCar

You know what I HATE about SIGNS365?? I'll tell you what I hate. I hate how tempting they make it to quit using my printer and just sub almost everything out to them so I can get other things done and still make a profit. It's even bugging me right this second as I talk about it.

I HATE IT!
Haha good comment.

mmblarg

Oof, that sucks on multiple levels - kind of a pitty the grommets were so poorly punched, it looks like they at least reinforced them with a hem or strip of material so if it wasn't for the weak, unsteady hand of whoever was grommeting, the banner would have been fine...

Glad to see you were able to salvage it though by trimming it down! Sucks to put in work on something you paid someone else to do, but at least it wasn't a total wast of money!

Last edited: