• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 365 my new go to for banners

ams

Well there is another issue with subbing out. Sometimes your banners will have deflects, will be the wrong order, didn't arrive in time, was printed on billboard quality or the quality was bad, etc. Say your customer must have the banner for an event by Thursday afternoon, the event is Friday, you order it on Tuesday and they promise it to you on Wednesday, but your banner doesn't arrive, your customer is pissed and now doesn't have a banner for the event.

That is like when I order electrical signs, I had a customer doing a grand opening, I had 3 extra days of free time for it to arrive and install it. During manufacturing they delayed the ship date by a week. I lost that customer for life.

visual800

. Say your customer must have the banner for an event by Thursday afternoon, the event is Friday, you order it on Tuesday and they promise it to you on Wednesday, but your banner doesn't arrive, your customer is pissed and now doesn't have a banner for the event.

That is like when I order electrical signs, I had a customer doing a grand opening, I had 3 extra days of free time for it to arrive and install it. During manufacturing they delayed the ship date by a week. I lost that customer for life.

This is exactly in my reply what I was referring to.........Rushes, deadlines and unreasonable time frames. If customers want things in the universe to line up for them they should have thought ahead.

We all know who creates these. Clients that do not do their jobs. I sub out all electrical signs and banners. I do not commit to an exact date of install. I refuse to because end the end who knows when it will get done and why do customer want an exact date? Its Pointless.

A set of channel letters we usually can have in our hands in approx 3 weeks. I always tell the customer 4-5 weeks. If they dont like it they can go elsewhere. If they are in a hurry to get them up they should have ordered them a month earlier, it is not my issue. I have found on more than 1 occasion people do not NEED their signage they just WANT it.

There is one thing in this world I have NEVER understood. how the hell can a company plan a grand opening while their building is still being constructed. To me that is the dumbest thing .

ams

That is true, they want it sooner and rush you, but if it takes longer they end up being okay with it like it didn't matter.

When we order banners from a wholesaler we never ask for grommets. We prefer to place our grommets fully over the double thickness of the hem, not halfway on, halfway off. For oversize banners, we've been impressed with the overall quality and speed of signs365.

Not to mention, Signs365 puts their grommets in backwards, which I find annoying.