• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs2Trade

BALLPARK

I've used Signs2Trade for a few years.

They do good work and their prices are competitive. I was aware about the other company they own doing retail projects. Not a fan of competing with their prices, but they are trying to be competitive with the other online stores.

We have two wholesale companies we use and they will remain one of them.

The only issue I would have is if the other company ever contacted a couple of my clients. I have some clients that we depend on for monthly work. They joke around about others hitting them up for work and never have they mentioned S2T other company.

So... good for them. Get it while you can b/c everyone is coming for it..lol.

BALLPARK

NOte .. we started as retail.. Not many shops have 3 meter and 5 meter printing capabilities, and with roughly 5 million dollars worth the printers we wanted to expand our customer base and keep these printers running.....

You should sell me your GS series when you update or any used routers..lol.

We have QS series and it's a tank that produces great looking images. I hear the quality was a big jump in the GS series and that's hard to understand as we never use anything over the production mode with heavy smoothing and the prints look outstanding.

Other than printing speeds is there really that big of a jump in quality when comparing the QS to the GS? We are looking at adding another QS next month. The GS are still in the 100k to 185k range and out of our range.

I would take a used QS series over any new HP 550 or HP 750 printer. I love printing on our QS series and think it was the best purchase (10% of original price) we have ever made.

Is the Vutek series your favorite hybrid flatbed printers?

We love it when larger shops buy new tech... Out with old (priced below market value - due to size and nobody wants a 5000 lb paperweight) and in with the new.

visual800

I could care less if they own a retail store. They are damn good and very reasonable and increase my business. You cnanot beat their prices. more power to them.