• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignVOX thoughts and considerations requested

Printasaurus

Hello guys and gals. We are a custom sign shop that is currently using Cyrious Control, but is trying to shop around for a better solution for job tracking and invoicing. I've watched the videos that are on the SignVOX website and it looks like it has almost everything that we need. I'd like to get some current user input, though.

We have 3 employees that have used Cyrious for 5+ years and are familiar with it and its frequently frustrating ways. Everyone at the company is dying for a visual job tracking system, including the owner who is frequently off-site, but we don't want to enter all of our orders into a management tool like Trello or Redbooth, in addition to Cyrious, and end up entering the order 2-3 times.

I've read where some people complain about the number of clicks to make/process an order. Compared to Cyrious, SignVOX seems to require fewer clicks and is significantly more streamlined and visual. I'm also used to using Microsoft NAVision, so most of this software seems incredibly simple in both layout and usage.

I'm hoping anyone with experience with SignVOX can take a few minutes and share.

My questions are:

Do you like it? Would recommend to a friend?

Overall, how would you rate it compared to other systems that you've used?

Is there anyone larger than 10 employees that's using this? If so, how well does it scale?

When it comes to speed, is there a lot of lag? Our Cyrious server takes a great deal of time to populate a list of orders, which we hate.

Is managing artwork with the jobs as simple as it appears to be in the videos?

What is the thing you like the most/is a game changer for you?

What do you dislike/would love to see changed?

I'm looking into pitching this to the owner, but I'd like more feedback and demonstration than just the sales material, where everything looks good.

Thanks

StarSign

Do you like it? Yes Would recommend to a friend? I would say if you are a shop looking, look at SV.

Overall, how would you rate it compared to other systems that you've used? We used Cyrious for years and found it hard to search for customers and uploading art was a pain, also price per user

Is there anyone larger than 10 employees that's using this? If so, how well does it scale? We have 16 users and it helps the work flow through the shop and lets the front end people know the status of a job.

When it comes to speed, is there a lot of lag? Our Cyrious server takes a great deal of time to populate a list of orders, which we hate. We see lag once in a while but really it's not too bad.

Is managing artwork with the jobs as simple as it appears to be in the videos? Oh yeah !!

What is the thing you like the most/is a game changer for you? Quick customer service, it is very user friendly if you follow the system (I ran SV for two months in beta before I released it to the rest of the shop)

What do you dislike/would love to see changed? I would love to see ShopVox integrated into SV to even better track the jobs. I would like the ability to to more customization

KaranGrewal

agreed with Starsign. we have been using SV since jan 2014 and so far very good. I wish it had barcode tracking for orders. and more options once job goes in production. like ( show if job is printing , or cutting or finishing ). overall pretty good. we find its little hard to set custom discounts based on customers and items.

Centro Graphics

We tried it for two months. On the face of it I really liked it. Online, access anywhere, good place to input enquiries and follow up etc, job tracking i like too.

Having said that, for us it was a little too much to do in the beginning of a new enquiry, even if existing customer. Gotta type in far too much just to pull a simple quote. Since there is only two of us, I felt I was spending too much time on input into the software.

We have gone back to estimate, which is fine really for our business. Can raise quotes (FAST) can track jobs, not as well as SV but keep a list of existing jobs. raise job sheets, attach artwork to quote, export job to invoice then to QB. We also use a spread sheet for listing jobs, and its progress, (had this for years).

If your a larger business, over 5 plus, then it could be for you.

Just my 2 cents.

Steve