Okay here's the deal (I think).
I opened the PDF file in Acrobat and checked the document info for fonts. It lists out about a dozen or so fonts, most of which are Bitstream/Corel fonts like Swiss and Staccato which aren't being used in the examples you're trying to match.
Then it gets to Gill Sans and Gill Sans Bold and for whatever reason those fonts have not been embedded in the document while the rest have been. Embedding forces the font to remain unchanged. Unembedded fonts will be substituted based on details I don't fully understand.
The Gill Sans and Gill Sans Bold fonts, on my system, show a substitute font being used named Adobe Sans Multiple Master. Adobe Sans MM is not a commercially available font. It is supplied with Adobe Acrobat as a resource for substituting. As a multiple master font, it is very adaptable and will adjust it's boldness and width to meet the general parameters of the font it is substituting itself for.
Anyway, the bottom line is that the examples you are looking at are using a substitute font unless you have the same Postscript Type 1 versions of Gill Sans and Gill Sans Bold installed on your system. I attempted installing a set I have and it still is substituting Adobe Sans MM when I open the file. TrueType won't be used since Graphic Systems has used Type 1 versions unless you go into your Panose Font Substitution preferences in Windows and this may be overridden by Acrobat.
Bottom line ... You can probably drop Gill Sans and Gill Sans Bold in as a correct substitute for what you're seeing, but I'd be sure to point out the issue to your customer before committing time and materials.