• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple font but hard to match

appropriate1

Short M center and 45 degree C ends and boxed tail on the Q.
Simple enough font, but matches none of my 6,000+ fonts.
ID help appreciated.

Attachments

• QUNICY.jpg
    QUNICY.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 216

appropriate1

Gotham (Medium)
Thank you. Correct font and no, I did not have it. I did, however, pick up a virus while trying to find it on the internet. So, while the computer scans and fixes itself, I look for a place to buy it on another computer. How embarrassing, but thank you.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Gotham is not cheap to buy legitimately. $300 for all 16 styles in the standard width. $996 for that and the Condensed, XNarrow and Narrow families.

It's too bad Tobias Frere Jones was not able to take the typefaces he designed at the H&FJ foundry before he and Jonathan Hoefler had their big falling-out. Frere-Jones did retain rights to the typefaces he designed for Font Bureau, which explains why a number of Frere-Jones typefaces such as Interstate are available to sync on the Adobe Fonts service despite Font Bureau ending their agreement with Adobe.

appropriate1

here is the zip, NEVER pay for regular fonts when you can find they for free
Thanks for the offer, but your link takes me to font geeks, which requires I download Wave Browser with the font and it becomes my web browser. That came with a font and a virus and three hours of going back to a restoration point on my desktop yesterday. Same exact starting place as what you just offered.

visual800

Thanks for the offer, but your link takes me to font geeks, which requires I download Wave Browser with the font and it becomes my web browser. That came with a font and a virus and three hours of going back to a restoration point on my desktop yesterday. Same exact starting place as what you just offered.

You have got to be kidding I downloaded the zip file to my documents with one click what windows are you running? Thats why I tested it before I sent the link Ive got the font can I send it you?

Johnny Best

I am on a Apple Powerbook Pro and it downloaded fine with no problem, just like visual800 said.
I call that Obama font.