• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple white window graphics. Is die-cut white vinyl alone sufficient?

gnubler

Not to mention those 48" rolls are HEAVY. On cutting days sometimes I'm swapping out several rolls and anything bigger than 30" would be a PITA. Even a 50ft roll of 30" takes a burst of energy to pull of the rack.

Mr.Ry

Alright, so I heeded the advice and ordered just a 10 yard roll of the Avery Dennison HP 750, along with a gallon of the Rapid Tac II. Gives me some extra to fulfill another order or two while not being overcommitted, and also meeting one of the pricing breakpoints.

Not to mention those 48" rolls are HEAVY. On cutting days sometimes I'm swapping out several rolls and anything bigger than 30" would be a PITA. Even a 50ft roll of 30" takes a burst of energy to pull of the rack.

I was even thinking about asking if anyone could post up either a pic, or the overall weight and dimensions of a 50 yard roll for me to have a frame of reference because I suspected as much.

Mr.Ry

Ok, so I just got a call from my supplier where they wanted to confirm that I wanted the Rapid Tac II and not just the regular Rapid Tac. Apparently at the local branch they only carry the latter. They are able to ship me out the RTII from another location, so I opted for that, and I would just assume II is better than I, but anyone have any anecdotal experience on that subject?

gnubler

I believe Rapid Tac is for typical wet applications and RTII is for cold weather applications. But both are fine for wet installs.