• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Six HP L25500 60" Units looking for a new home!

nate

In preparation for the arrival of our HP Latex 3000, we're looking to clear out our remaining L25500 units. These are 60" HP Latex units, using the 789 ink system (first generation). Each machine is in great condition, with no known issues, and has been under a HP Service Agreement since the date of install.

Each machine is $5,000 for the unit itself, stand, feed and takeup reels, and US power cords. Shipping is extra, and depends on where you are in the world. Contact us, and we'll be happy to get a quote for you, or you can arrange your own shipping.

Contact Bryan at sales@vmutah.com or 801-483-9465 with further questions or to make a purchase.

Thanks for looking.

nate

I believe all of these are now sold. We have one deal that is somewhat shaky, so if it falls through we'll have one more. Other than that, thanks for helping me clear out needed space, Signs101!

Thanks