• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

slider board compatability?

cathartes88

I have a dead mimaki jv3 sp slider board, part number E400329. Anybody had any luck replacing one with the E400324 series boards? Having difficulty locating an exact match replacement. Directing me to a reliable source would be fantastic. Thanks

APCInk

Merchant Member
The part numbers you gave are Mimaki's internal part numbers for the blank PCB itself and not the completed one that is populated with all the components. That said, if it have the right number of Head Connections (4-pairs) then you should be all set. There were two versions of the board, the older one laden with mercury, lead and other nasty things and the newer environmentally friendly version that meets RoHS standards. They are interchangeable in your printer though.

If you get stuck we have lots of quality used JV3 parts (as well as many new parts).