• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sliding Rear Window

Wesley Powell

Account Rep
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a client who is looking to cover the back window of his truck with window perforation to advertise his business, which wouldn't be a problem but it has a sliding rear window. I'm skeptical to apply it to the sliding window because I'm afraid it won't last very long if the window is used more than a couple times. Would anyone be able to share any experiences or thoughts on this? Thank you in advance.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
Its the same with most hatchback windows with wipers; I advise the wiper cannot used and that it will damage the graphic. Tell them if the window is used, you do not warranty the install or replacement. In most cases, I usually suggest not doing it or state I do not guarantee the work as it's being placed on a moveable surface. Mistakes can happen.