• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Slight off cut in middle of prints - 40600, graphtec, onyx

Micheal

Hey guys, I print small 1.3 by 1.3 circles with text wrapping around them when i print these stickers in the middle they seem to be off cut but the edges are bang on, I tried using the bowing UI in onyx but it goes by 1mm. I try to correct the bow with that feature it over corrects and causes the same issue but on the other side. Is there a way to tweak it even more so its 0.05cm instead of 0.1?

ive tried different pinch roller pressure settings and different cuttings speeds - it seems to be fixable because its very consistent TIA!

Micheal

Incase anyone else runs into this issue :
When enabling the Bowing UI settings in onyx there is a setting name "Precision : 1" this allows only one number after the decimal for basic tuning such as 0.1cm (1mm) when setting this to 2 it will allow "0.05" for only half a mm etc. in my case to get these cuts dead on i changed it to "0.03" its annoying because i need to do this at every cut but i'm hoping there is a way to set it as default. Now i got this unit printing and cutting to perfection! Falling in love with it!