• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sling Shot Wrap

New England Wraps

Has anyone ever wrapped a Polaris sling shot ? I am trying to figure how much material it'll take. Also get an idea how much people charged to do a wrap like this. He'd like a lot of the interior wrapped as well.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 166

Pippin Decals

This might help you a little . i searched the specs on one .so this might give you an idea maybe..with width etc.Everyone will be different on cost install. I havent had the luck of doing one But if its a solid color i would be bewtween 500-700 ? i could be way off cause i dont have any info or vehicle to actually look at in person to measure for accurate measurements..Sorry i couldnt provide more help.
Untitled.jpg

jfiscus

Rap Master
It will take a lot more material than you'd think, and since it is your first time ever doing one, it'll take a lot longer than you think also getting every panel figured out and installed/trimmed. I would quote the interior separately, as it will be an entirely "different project", which will be very expensive compared to the amount of materials used, as it will be very tedious and labor intensive. I would roughly guess around $2000 for a basic "color change wrap", and around $3000 for something custom and wild looking. The interior will probably be around another $1000-1500 I would guess.

You might want to look into hydrodipping or plasticoating for this project.

I have wrapped one, if you search the site I am pretty sure we posted pictures of it. I think we were at like $2700 for the full color change wrap, but I don't remember the customers name to go back and check.