• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small Business Beginner Guidance

natedawg9640

Hi guys,

I work 40 hrs at a design/graphics company and over the last 2 years have been making and selling items for people online in my spare time. I recently bought an edge II and envision 375 as I realised I had made more money last year from online sales than i make all year at my regular job. I figured it's time that I jumped through the hoops to create a formal business out of the hobby. Does anyone have any recommended "MUST DO's" while i amd formally getting on my feet. I plan to continue working for now at my regular job (completely different market so it's not a conflict of interest) but I'd like to continue to build my client base and expand to the point where I could survive in the business world on my own. Any recommended books, etc?

Thanks!

Malkin

Recommend investing in a premium subscription on this board. You'll learn way more practical stuff than most any book.

Course I'm sure there are some good books out there...