• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

small interior illuminated cabinets

iSign

I have a client renting a second floor office space for a yoga class, and they have pretty limiting signage allowances... but they can have an electric sign in the windows. I have never sold an interior illuminated cabinet, but I'm sure I have them in several catalogues on the shelf.

I wanted to know if anyone here has purchased lightweight boxes like this, in approximately 2'x2' to 2'x3' size ranges.

Any tips on suppliers?

Tips on ones NOT to buy, or good ones I should buy...

...or variations I should be aware of?

signmeup

Zero nine has something that you print on an edge. Maybe that would work? I'd love to see this stuff in person. The printing part seems a bit weird. I though it could be used as a big rectangle with trans vinyl over it.

iSign

the graphics is not of any concern.
I'm inquiring about a fabricated box, smallish, light weight, LED's presumably, in place with whatever they call the LED equivilent to ballasts..

basically plug & play box with a nice interior finish that would be cheaper than trying to fabricate my own just for one or two small jobs

d fleming

I build my own interior boxes using wood frames and shop lights from home depot. Stain or paint, whatever the customer wants. A small router edge to make it look sweet and done.

signmeup

I just thought if you had a glowing rectangle of whatever the Zero Nine stuff is....you could put a nice frame around it and letter it same as a light box. It looks like you could do some cool stuff with it. The "box" would only have to be 1/8" thick.