• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

smart cards won't recognize

PhatWall

I cant get my machine to recognize any black carterage put into my printer. I have even changed out with new smart cards and still nothing. With a new card it says low k ink and will print for about 20 yards then it says the card is empty!! please help

mikey-Oh

sadly no help here, new smart card's always fixed this for me. please let me/us know if you find a sln

SignosaurusRex

Just out of curiosity.....why did you change out the card? Was it a new K cartridge to begin with? Did the replacement card come from Mutoh directly? How much ink (%) is still in the cartridge based on weight? Regardless of the card(s) used....what is the date on the K cartridge itself?

PhatWall

I use bulk ink system with my valuejet. So I have 2 different styles of bulk ink and with a new card it says k near end. It's like my printer is almost erasing my new cards!! Please help!!