• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SMART DESIGN

signdesign

ANYBODY USING THE SMART DESIGNS AND SMART TEMPLATES. wAS LOOKING INTO PURCHASING THIS - QUITE A BIT OF MONEY. WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS WORTH IT. AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT. HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS SOON
THANKS

Stoken

Smart Design/Corel

I have smart design, it does make doing outline and drop shadows easier, but I cant print and cut on my roland pc60 with it only one or the other, but with corel by itself I can print AND cut
hope this helps
Dena

TC49010

Stoken said:
I have smart design, it does make doing outline and drop shadows easier, but I cant print and cut on my roland pc60 with it only one or the other, but with corel by itself I can print AND cut
hope this helps
Dena

Can corel print and cut to any of the roland printers/cutters? I use it now for cutting but will be moving up to printing and I am not sure what other software I would need.

Thanks,
Trixie