• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Snow Plow

DirtyD

So we are looking at getting snow plow, we will only be using this for our personal driveway and our shop parking lot. We will not be doing commercial work with it. We have absolutely no desire for that.

Our parking lot is roughly 100' x 200' not particularly big and no obstacles. We were looking at this plow from K2 2002 Ford F150 K2 Snow Plows - RealTruck.com

I'm sure this plow will work just fine for what I need to to, but I value most opinions on here so if anyone has used or seen this plow or have a similar priced plow that they would recommend for light duty work... Thanks.

TXFB.INS

Snow? what is this unknown substance? being a TX native and currently 72 degrees I am unable to comprehend this forgiven concept called "SNOW"

from a graphic side, would be interested to see vinyl applied and how well it hold up to the usage

DirtyD

Snow? what is this unknown substance? being a TX native and currently 72 degrees I am unable to comprehend this forgiven concept called "SNOW"

from a graphic side, would be interested to see vinyl applied and how well it hold up to the usage

We totally wanted to wrap it..lol maybe put a poly carbonite lam on it?