• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So how strong is this adhesive? LOL

Jburns

F3736BDE-A451-4578-9700-C8E610EA58A4.jpeg
Saw this just now
So funny

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I had some of the black 3M VHB, the 30lb. stuff... on the back of a sign slip out of my hands and land face up on a tile...it took me nearly an hour and cut up hands to get it off... I was trying not to break the tile and I completely destroyed the sign.

ams

I had some of the black 3M VHB, the 30lb. stuff... on the back of a sign slip out of my hands and land face up on a tile...it took me nearly an hour and cut up hands to get it off... I was trying not to break the tile and I completely destroyed the sign.

Those are the days you just want to hang up the for sale sign on the door, lock up and go home.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Those are the days you just want to hang up the for sale sign on the door, lock up and go home.
I wish...it was in the hallway of an office tower. The tile was some expensive rare marble or something. I was throughly embarrassed for that hour as business people walked by.

player

I might have tried a guitar string.

KMC

Graphic Artist
UMMM why the hell are the parents or whoever owns that mini human not watching him
pisses me off when they let their kids destroy crap and just walk away without saying anything

skyhigh

UMMM why the hell are the parents or whoever owns that mini human not watching him
pisses me off when they let their kids destroy crap and just walk away without saying anything
If Tex couldn't get his sign off the floor, whats the chance this "snotty nose couch climber" is going to budge it?

Chances are, he will slice his finger trying, and hit you up with a claim on your insurance))))))