• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So, my takeout pizza was not ready...

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My wife says it tastes like sweet custard. Not to me... I tried it and it taste just as bad as it smells. I wanted to barf for an hour after trying it.

ChicagoGraphics

My wife says it tastes like sweet custard. Not to me... I tried it and it taste just as bad as it smells. I wanted to barf for an hour after trying it.
I guess its an acquired taste. Its bad enough fresh but when its cooked or on pizza it seems to be a 100 times stronger in smell and its putrid

DL Signs

Never go against the family
You guys can have yer' pizzas...
Heat up the cast iron, throw a tater in the microwave, all done in 10 about minutes. Mid rare butter & garlic basted NY strip & taters, yum yum.
Takes less time than it does to make, order, or go pick up a nasty pizza, all for about $12

Attachments

• Lunch.jpg
    Lunch.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 17

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
You guys can have yer' pizzas...
Heat up the cast iron, throw a tater in the microwave, all done in 10 about minutes. Mid rare butter & garlic basted NY strip & taters, yum yum.
Takes less time than it does to make, order, or go pick up a nasty pizza, all for about $12
THat looks really good. I'm hungry. I'd eat that for breakfast.
.... DL, before you came back, we had a fun foodie thread going - lots of mouth watering pictures, and pictures of what Tex eats.
I'll see if I can find it.

...Found it! https://www.signs101.com/threads/a-sign-related-food-subject.170488/

Last edited: