• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software to create a catalog of clipart from saved files

JMDigital

I have collected and created alot of vector graphics and logos over the last 10 years. about 50 gigs of Vector art , color art and completed work. Does anyone know of a program that will look at all my EPS/JPEG/AI files and make a catalog I can save as a PDF.. Im thinking of something that I can point to a folder and make a thumbnail catalog. Then I can make books either of generic graphics and of work completed. It does not have to save as a pdf, just be able to print, I can print to PDF.

thanks for the help

JMDigital

shoresigns

Actually, Adobe Bridge can do this with its "Output" feature. It's probably not the most well-known feature but it's fairly powerful. It will save a catalogue of your images to a PDF or a web page.

JMDigital

Actually, Adobe Bridge can do this with its "Output" feature. It's probably not the most well-known feature but it's fairly powerful. It will save a catalogue of your images to a PDF or a web page.

ok Great.. I will give that a shot.. Thanks for the quick reply!

JMDigital...

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Extensis Portfolio. Works great but.... its support for native Illustrator files is pretty limited. I think to like CS3 and lower and they must have the image preview option when created/saved for it to work.