• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software To Design

JulieVan

Pirated templates? What does that mean? I'm not really 100% knowledgeable in this field, aside from the software...

Techman

Means illegally selling of anything copied such as songs or software.

Unauthorized copy. Is downloading a song or software stuff and using it for FREE with out permission.

Some big name anti copying bodies are trying to unite the two under Pirating because the penalties are bigger.

Actually he USA was founded on Pirating. In the old days every thing we used was copied from English or French or whatever with no compensation to any one.

ChiknNutz

Actually, I was replying to the post PRIOR to yours...you're just such a f'n thread HOG that you slammed one in before me.

Lunatic Taskbar

Banned

Wait a minute, isnt this guy banned???

See post #20<quote>

Sorry this seemed just too funny not to comment on. the soon to be banned person for Pirate images commenting on a banned person for Pirate templates.

am I the only one who sees the irony.

:beer :ROFLMAO:</quote>