• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Solventinkjet.com

odshawaii

Hey guys,

I ordered a couple of pumps for my JV33 machines from this site and tried installing one yesterday.

Couple problems with it:

- The mounting hole where the screw goes into does not line up properly.
- I question the internals... when i tried to jimmy rig it to make it fit, the "galloping" noise was not there at all.
- No refunds whatsoever

Not saying everything they sell is faulty. But I can say for sure that their pumps are questionable. I'll stick with OEM for this part even though it's almost double the cost from an authorized dealer.

Just wanted to prevent other owners running into the same problems.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We are sorry to hear you had issues with our pumps! I don't see any support requests or emails on our end showing that you were having any issues. Feel free to call in and we can help you out!

Just so you know, we do take returns on defective parts and most non-electrical parts. We just want to be able to troubleshoot issues before exchanging or refunding orders. A lot of the time issues arise from installation issues or pre-existing issues that affect the new parts that are installed. If you call in and we figure out that the part must be bad, we definitely replace the part. It sounds like in your case, there may have been a defective pump or the wrong one was sent out. I assure you we sell many of these pumps successfully per year and use them in the field as well.

odshawaii

We are sorry to hear you had issues with our pumps! I don't see any support requests or emails on our end showing that you were having any issues. Feel free to call in and we can help you out!

Just so you know, we do take returns on defective parts and most non-electrical parts. We just want to be able to troubleshoot issues before exchanging or refunding orders. A lot of the time issues arise from installation issues or pre-existing issues that affect the new parts that are installed. If you call in and we figure out that the part must be bad, we definitely replace the part. It sounds like in your case, there may have been a defective pump or the wrong one was sent out. I assure you we sell many of these pumps successfully per year and use them in the field as well.

Thank you for responding to this. I looked over your return policy and assumed we couldn't get a refund: http://www.solventinkjet.com/shipping-returns-and-privacy-statement/

I've swapped pumps on these machines countless times and this is the first time I ran into these issues. The hole where the screw inserts into the mounting plate clearly did not match up.

Can I call your office next week to discuss my issues?