• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some Recent Wrap Designs - Kickin' it old school; Simple & Clean

Dice

Dan what program is that, that creates those renders? or is that a template of some sort for the car image?

fmg

Hey man.Some nice stuff there.Just out of curiosity Lowen have an image of the Mauzy van on their F/B page, some sign co in San Diego did the wrap.Did you just do the design?
Thanks

Dan Antonelli

you make me want to quit

If you saw my work from 20 years ago, you'd be inspired - thinking - man - that dude did THAT - and now he does THIS?

We all start somewhere. Study, study and study more. Sponge up as much good info as you can. Be a student of the craft, and that at some point, you'll be a master of craft. (I am no where near that level - but it is something I continue to work towards).

As far as software - I use Photoshop with a white truck as the base, bring in my vector based image out of Illy or Freehand and then put on its own layer, then choose multiple for the layer style. Once in a while you need to tweak some other things but usually its pretty realistic.

Dan Antonelli

Hey man.Some nice stuff there.Just out of curiosity Lowen have an image of the Mauzy van on their F/B page, some sign co in San Diego did the wrap.Did you just do the design?
Thanks

Yes, we did the design and CPRSigns out of San Diego did their wrap. We did CPR Signs' logo and web site (http://www.cprsigns.com) a while back. Mauzy is a big account of ours- we handle all their advertising. I saw CPR's wraps up close when I was out to visit with the client and they are very nicely done.