• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some times I think my Job is too hard and I want to run away and explore the South Pole

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
After looking at photos of the explorers and their ages, I think, maybe not.
1705728387241.png

Neat stuff - hard men.

Stacey K

I like making signs
That was interesting, never heard of them before. 33 and leading an expedition! I guess the old 33 is like the new 60. Good reading over my breakfast

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
That was really interesting. Why did they leave so abruptly? Did the article say and I missed it?
I'm glad the explorers in later time repaired and preserved that cabin. Super cool.

David Wright

Andrew Jackson was given the moniker,Old Hickory or Hick by his men . I believe 45 or younger.
the photo of Shakelton I’ll bet is older than stated.

pro-up

There is no way I could survive in such cold weather. I might be from the NE, but have been a southerner for long enough that I prefer heat to cold. Today it has been in the 30's in NC and me and the puppy both refuse to go outside, lol.