• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some Wraps

ForgeInc

As a follow up to the logos thread I posted recently thought I would share some wrap designs as well. Want to stress these are all wraps we designed, not necessarily printed. We do both however!

Feel free to get in touch if you need help with either design or printing of vehicle wraps similar to these.

Cheers!
chris@forgepdx.com

Attachments

• wrap 1.jpg
    wrap 1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
  • wrap 2.jpg
    wrap 2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 59
  • wrap 3.jpg
    wrap 3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 55
  • wrap 4.jpg
    wrap 4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 62
  • wrap 5.jpg
    wrap 5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 58

SignManiac

A few would not be my style preference, but they appear to be done very well. I really like the Hazmat vehicle. I'm more of a less is more kinda guy! Nice to see you sharing your work with everyone.

ForgeInc

Yeah, the guys in the shop were laughing at the job name on the work order too..."dick pond wrap"

Dick Pond is an athletic store. That particular wrap is for High School cross country runners and kinda followed along with an established look Nike was using elsewhere, thus all the mud and grit. The template they gave me was slightly off on the one w/red type...which is why some of the logos and type got clipped.

You can see in the attached pics another one we did for em, as well as the one I included renderings of.

Photos aren't great but the rendering definitely doesn't do it justice either.

Attachments

• 101_0045.jpg
    101_0045.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 101_0125.jpg
    101_0125.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 71

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The red text on the photos hurts my eyes but the distressed effect on the rear step bumper is spot on.

wayne k
guam usa