• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Something different for us.

DesireeM

We do a lot of back lit sign boxes, installs, acp panel, coroplast jobs etc... the "standard" type of signs. It's nice to do something a little different sometimes.
For this job the request was for an indoor suspended sign to go above a bar at our local arena that is sponsored by Double Cross vodka. They wanted it to be reminiscent of the DC vodka bottle but be hockey themed. It's the double cross bar.

The final result was a little different than the concept art. I only have this photo I took of the actual sign mid-fabrication. We used our cnc to etch the logo I designed into clear acrylic. Then we under-lit it with LED's(which are hidden by the casing). The etched areas catch the light. The light in the photo is blown out so you can't see all the details but in real life it was awesome. I wish I had a pic of the end result...I'll have to get one at the arena someday.

Attachments

• 86065-DoubleCross_new.jpg
    86065-DoubleCross_new.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 167
  • doublecross_lit2.jpg
    doublecross_lit2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 135
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 111