• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Something super strange happened and I just wasted a lot of vinyl. Versaworks 6 and Illustrator artboard issue? VW5 printed it correctly

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
At first, I thought some layers did not get printed but I just did some small-scale prints and realized something else is happening. I had to make a video of it... too much to type and I feel like it would be too confusing. Please see the video below. Almost 10 minutes long. Sorry. I hope you guys can sit it thru.

the files. uploaded both pdf and eps

Last edited:

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
Well... I have never received a reply but I opened a tech support ticket back then with roland and while I did no receive a word from them there was an update a week later and It just occurred to me that maybe i should revisit this issue and low and behold now the file shows up perfectly in vw6 and it works! I guess they fixed it. yay