• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sorta new to the game near Pittsburgh ,Pa

jscarl

I didnt know cricket was made by GCC and i dont think the cricket cutter comes with a 1 1/2 year warranty thats the only reason i bought it because for the money it blows the us cutters off of the map and if something happens to it :rock-n-roll: its covered

To make a statement like that, you either have a lot of balls or no brains.
Good luck.

spoolins

Kings Signs
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ,should i try and critisize someone for using say a cheaper squeegee and not a gold 3m one.In my eyes whatever you have to use to get the job done.I would have loved to go out and buy a roland but not all of us can afford dishing out 2 grand when you are just starting out

OldPaint

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ,should i try and critisize someone for using say a cheaper squeegee and not a gold 3m one.In my eyes whatever you have to use to get the job done.I would have loved to go out and buy a roland but not all of us can afford dishing out 2 grand when you are just starting out
IF YOU PAY ATTENTION.........and keep an eye open on ebay/craiglist/ ect.
you just might run across a great used one!!!!!
i have had 3 ROLANDS, prior to the CX-300 that i have now, and none of them WAS NEW!!!!!

spoolins

Kings Signs
Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.I just have to do a few jobs so i can upgrade to the roland cutter so hopefully i will have a Roland cutter within 6 months from now