• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

source for consumables

briant1362

Wondering if anyone can recommend a source (preferably US/North America based) for consumables/routine maintenance parts such as filters, pumps, UV lamps, etc.

Thanks in advance.

growler

Wondering if anyone can recommend a source (preferably US/North America based) for consumables/routine maintenance parts such as filters, pumps, UV lamps, etc.

Thanks in advance.

it's not US, but I use digiprint supplies in Europe, been a breeze, even when dealing all the way to me down here in New Zealand. Their prices are some of the sharpest around too. If you can plan ahead on your parts, you should be ok.

http://www.digiprint-supplies.com/

uvgerard

Replacement UV lamps for inkjet printers

If you are looking for American manufactured digital inkjet lamps and quartz windows we can help.
Our company, TCS Technologies has been manufacturing UV curing lamps for 30+ years. We are a USA company and produce a complete assortment of UV lamps for the majority of inkjet printers. Our website is www.uvinkjetlamps.com I am confident we can help.

growler

I can vouch for TCS, bought bulbs for my Dilli from them, never any issues and a great speedy service to me here in NZ.

klmiller611

More on TCS

I can vouch for TCS, bought bulbs for my Dilli from them, never any issues and a great speedy service to me here in NZ.

I can second that about TCS, much more reasonable than the factory bulbs for my Agfa. Nice to deal with, fast service.

Best
Ken