• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for lighted sign boxes.

Shadowglen

Need a supplier for Lighted Sign Boxes. I did a few searches and came up with mostly old Posts. I did see a reference to a merchant Member "Sign Fab". the only thing is we are in South West ND and they are in MO. I was looking for something maybe a little closer as freight always seems to be a killer these days. But of course I will always pay more for a quality product. If there is a recent thread on this that I missed I am sorry and will take a re-direct.

Thanks Dave.

sdnj

Need a supplier for Lighted Sign Boxes. I did a few searches and came up with mostly old Posts. I did see a reference to a merchant Member "Sign Fab". the only thing is we are in South West ND and they are in MO. I was looking for something maybe a little closer as freight always seems to be a killer these days. But of course I will always pay more for a quality product. If there is a recent thread on this that I missed I am sorry and will take a re-direct.

Thanks Dave.

How bout Signcomp?