• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Source for Piggyback label stock?

Reveal1

Does anyone know if there is a source for wide format printable roll stock for piggyback labels? (label on a label like those used for return labels)

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Short answer for me is no, I don't know where to fund that. Someone hopefully will jump in and know exactly what you need, but curious about your question.

Are you asking about a paper label material? Do you have a photo or design of what you are talking about? What is the application?

Reveal1

The application is a relatively small volume (500-1000) full color with five copy variations, so digital print (open to outsource) seems the likely solution. 5X7 promotional piece attached to a box. The 5X7 label will be pre-printed, contour cut and affixed to the box. That label will be contour cut with a 4X4 label inside the 5X7. The 4x4 can be peeled out and affixed by the end customer for another purpose. The matrix left behind outside of that 4X4 is printed with promo verbiage and label removal instructions (peel here). This clip from Avery would show the principle; the bar codes in my case would be a single water resistant permanent adhesive full color label and the outside portion is the full color promotional.

upload_2020-11-15_10-22-7.png

Found this from Avery but not clear if these materials are water resistant and available in rolls for wide format https://www.averydennison.com/conte...4-11 - Sellsheet Piggyback labeling-EN-07.pdf

Hoping someone here has had some experience with similar application.

netsol

last year i had a couple of those, i believe came in with hp advance exchanged laser printers. i stick a couple to my desk, because i was intrigued. i can check with hp printer division. normally zebra has a good grip on the barcode label business

Reveal1

This sounds like something we can do for you. We would call this a sticker sheet. We don't have a specific product build for it, but if you have artwork with a cutpath, we can quote. Email james@firesprint.com for this one.

https://www.firesprint.com/vinyl-decals-digitally-printed/

Thanks!
Thanks Firesprint, I'll send your way for a look as things develop. Interesting the terms we use for various applications in the industry. Labels, stickers, decals; I'll add sticker sheet to the list. I sometimes get confused and I've been selling this stuff for over 30 years. Never too old to learn.