• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP-300 Service Call 0121

dusigns

Hi all...

We just purchased a used SP300, on initial power up (after moving), it's giving me the error "Service Call 0121"

It's late and Roland Tech Support are closed, so thought I'd give this a try -- any ideas?

It was fine before we moved it from the previous owner's shop, so I can't imagine it's anything too bad.... Does anyone have a service manual for this beast? I can't seem to locate one online.

Thanks!

Jason

humpsigns

roland sp300v 0121 service call

having the same problem 0121. where are the thermistor located on sp300 printer
humpsigns

humpsigns

yes.. I owned the roland sp300v for four & half years only had to up grade pump..now encoder strip....took front cover off to clean dust then it came up with service call 0121...thinking it might b encoder strip no reading right..getting one friday..but want to get head start on finding the thermistor on printer..have the service manual, but can't seem to find them.ominiscience said there were two of them.. also have service manual on mimaki jv3-160sp if anyone is in need of one.

CS-SignSupply

The thermistor is a cable that connects to the inside of the front bed cover. If you took the cover off, you may have damaged the cable or it may have come unplugged.

humpsigns

I have the cover back on know..would it b the small black one that screws into the cover like a ground or one of the white ones?
Thank You,
Humphrey Signs

humpsigns

You don't think the encoder strip would have any thing to do with service call 0121.
Thank You,
Humphrey Signs