• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp-300i Bad Quality

mfa53

Why does the media look so rippled?? Have you tried different media and different heat settings?
I tried 42 degrees, I tried 45, in the previous comments someone said can you lower the heat and try, I could not try it fully, I will reduce the head temperature to 38 and test it again. I tried profiles and colors, tried cmyk, rgb and vector files one by one. I didn't get a good response from my service either. This edition is not an ultra bad edition, but I wonder how much better it could be. Thank you.

jfiscus

Rap Master
You definitely have some minor head issues, but you can still print ok as-is. Every older Roland I've ever seen in-person prints very similar to this.
You're never going to get the same quality out of this machine as the newer model printer heads produce.
You might get a bit smoother print on some nicer materials, and having someone come in who knows how to set up color profiles properly and adjust your RIP settings will definitely help you achieve better prints.

mfa53

Makineyi kullandıkça fotoğraftaki bulanıklıklar çok azaldı. kullanmaktan başka bir şey yapmadım. Thank you everyone.