• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP 540 internal error 0800573

Keevan

Hello, anyone have any ideas what this is?

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-14 at 12.23.33 PM.jpeg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's sort of a general error when something unexpected happens. If it keeps popping up, one of the parameters might be messed up or you might need to do a limit position initialization. I'd try the limit initialization first then if that doesn't fix the issue, I would reset the main board and start from scratch.

Keevan

Thank you for your response. I don't know how to do any of the things you suggested. Can you assist with some instructions?

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
For the limit initialization, I would assume it would be similar to the SP-300V, which you can do as follows: remove I/S Cover, then turn on sub power while pressing left, up and right keys. Then follow the instructions on the screen and you should be good.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thank you for your response. I don't know how to do any of the things you suggested. Can you assist with some instructions?

Roland gets mad at me when I give out service manuals. People here on signs101 are usually willing to send one if you ask.