• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SP-540 Register Marks in Illustrator

Goatshaver

Ok I'm in a pinch here. I've got a ton of work and want to utilize my sp-540 for cutting. However I'm printing on my Epson s40600. I cannot figure out how to do cutting the way I did it in Versaworks through Onyx.

So my problem is I need a way to get the Roland register marks in Illustrator so I can make a layout to print in Versaworks.
Is this even possible?

Only reason I'm doing this is that it's part of a set and I want the color to match throughout the job hence why I'm not printing this one piece on the Roland.

Thanks

FrankW

Not neccessary to set marks in illustrator. If printing through Versaworks, you need to activate the marks in versaworks, if printing through Onyx, you need to select the Soljet/Versaworks-marks in Onyx.

Goatshaver

Not neccessary to set marks in illustrator. If printing through Versaworks, you need to activate the marks in versaworks, if printing through Onyx, you need to select the Soljet/Versaworks-marks in Onyx.

Right I understand that. I can't get it to print that well on my Roland through Onyx and wanted the colors to match. I had already started printing another part of the the job on my Epson and wanted to keep the colors the same. I cannot figure out what some of the cut settings mean in Onyx for the Roland to even get it to cut the same way as it does in Versaworks.