• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp300 in trouble, pls help if poss

njteaser

Hi all,

My sp-300 is in trouble. I had an issue printing ink, so I did a head cleaning, now after reboot i get the following on the lcd when starting up machine, Check Heater Voltage Setting, hit enter, then Select ink, hit enter then, install drain bottle, hit enter then it says Cancled For Protecting Motor... It just keeps cycling through those prompts but I cant do anything and can never get past that point. Please, I need to print a job if some can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it!!!

CS-SignSupply

Power the unit down and let it rest for an hour or more. Then try again. This may be caused by excessive pump motor use and the error is simply there to avoid motor burn up.

Speedsterbeast

Check the voltage switch first, but it probably has not been touched.

I had this happen to mine, I beleive, a few months ago when I set it up after a 25 hour drive with it from where I bought it, but if I remember it did "just go away"

As the previuos poster suggested, let it cool down for a while.

Keep us posted..