• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp300v Issues

bigblocktrader

Had this issue for a while now,(Temp To Low), replaced print head cables and it went away for about 6 months,my temporary fix now is to turn off machine 10 min then back on, my question is does the black print head pick up the temperature?Could it be the print head?

Tizz

Could be the temperature in your room. But not 100% sure. Is it cold where the printer is kept?

Could also possibly be the thermistor cable...

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Each head has a thermistor in it that reads the temperature. Temp too high usually means there is a short in the system and/or the ambient temperature in the room is too high. Temp too low means the signal that the main board is expecting from the thermistor is not making it there and/or the ambient temperature in the room is too low. Usually it has to do with the cables/head electronics but if you are in a garage or something it could be the weather.