• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP540 Media Cut-off Location

Mysticalvibes

Hi, can anyone tell me if there's any way to adjust the amount of media which is automatically fed by the machine after it cuts the sheet? The reason I ask is I'm using the custom sheet setting to improve accuracy when cutting stickers. I've see the versaworks to cut 10mm after the last print but whenever the machine feeds the media again, approx 80mm is fed, leaving a large 80mm white margin at one side and a nice neat 10mm margin at the other. It seems to feed the media out until it gets registered by the magic eye. This is probably to make sure there still media left to print on but would be great if I could get it to take it back in again automatically. Sorry I hope you can understand this, it's a bit long winded. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Davy