• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spectratone help

natedawg9640

HI all,

I'm looking for a bit of help hitting a color.

Customer requested something in Coral, and I'm wondering if anyone with a Spectratone book can give me a recommendation on a foil combo to best hit that.

Also, If anyone has a Spectratone book that they don't use that wouldn't mind parting with it, I would be very interested in it.

Thanks ahead of time!!!

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
HI all,

Customer requested something in Coral, and I'm wondering if anyone with a Spectratone book can give me a recommendation on a foil combo to best hit that.

Also, If anyone has a Spectratone book that they don't use that wouldn't mind parting with it, I would be very interested in it.

Thanks ahead of time!!!

Hello happy valley
If you haven’t found one I may just have one I could sell I think I have both Pantone and spectratone but I have to check - spent 5 yrs in Ashland on Lake Superior many years ago and my wife’s from Milwaukee loved my time there . Let me know if you’re still looking
Jeff

Last edited:

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Hello happy valley
If you haven’t found one I may just have one I could sell I think I have both Pantone and spectratone but I have to check - spent 5 yrs in Ashland on Lake Superior many years ago and my wife’s from Milwaukee loved my time there . Let me know if you’re still looking
Jeff

Attachments

• AD78C47A-9DB6-4285-B774-7B3443C3FD2B.jpeg
    AD78C47A-9DB6-4285-B774-7B3443C3FD2B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 258

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
HI all,

Thanks ahead of time!!!

Attachments

• 98A6A00A-529F-43C9-B0F2-27F019EF580B.jpeg
    98A6A00A-529F-43C9-B0F2-27F019EF580B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 196